What is your delivery coverage?
PA Food delivery coverage is only valid on Klang Valley area. You can refer to our Delivery Coverage.
How long does it takes for delivery?
Klang Valley Delivery: 3-5 working days
Please ensure someone is ready to collect the parcel during delivery day.
Please note that delivery time may be extended during peak periods. We will notify you should there be any delay in the processing of your order.
How much is the delivery fees?
- We offer an affordable flat rate of RM 10 for Kajang & Semenyih and Klang Valley area, all standard shipping within our coverage area with no minimum purchase.
- FREE delivery is provided for KAJANG & SEMENYIH with purchase value of RM50 and above.
- FREE delivery is provided for others KLANG VALLEY area with purchase value of RM80 and above.
Do you provide self-collection service?
Yes, self-collection available for working day.
Please let us know indicated day and time for collection.
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
*Public Holiday is not available for self-pickup*
For address please refer HERE
Can I choose a specific date and time for delivery?
Customers are welcome to let us know specific date for delivery, but there is no guarantee due to schedule plan by route and area, However we will update the shipment status via email or WhatsApp.
I was away at the time when the goods were delivered to me, what should I do?
- Our customer service will confirm with you the delivery date one day before.
- During delivery, our personnel will attempt 3 calls to you, goods will be returned to warehouse if you fail to answer or accept the delivery after these attempts. Re-delivery can be arranged at extra charges.
I have yet to received my order within the delivery date stated above, what can I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE with your order number.