Fluffy steamed dough stuffed with a sweet red bean filling.
Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly | Cook From Frozen | Artificial Preservative Free | Artificial Colouring Free | Artificial Flavouring Free | Imported Red Bean | Recipe more than 30 Years
Ingredients and Allergy Advice:
Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil and Yeast.
Red Bean Seed, Sugar, Water and Palm Oil.
Contains Wheat Gluten.
1. Remove the wrapper and arrange on a plate.
2. Steam approximately 10 minutes over boiling water and serve.
1. Remove from freezer. do not defrost remove the wrapper.
2. Put it in microwave (900 W), sprinkle with water and put a cup of water together.
3. Heat at high power, cook for 1 minute and let it rest inside the microwave for 2 minutes.
4. It is advisable to consume within 5 minutes.
1. Heat oil 140°C.
2. Do not defrost, remove the wrapper. Cook for about 3 minutes until golden brown. Turn frequently to achieve even colour thoroughly.
3. Drain oil and serve.